geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <westo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:48:26 GMT
I agree with Srihari in that the Verification manager does not have to
implement the spec interfaces, however, the DeploymentManager does, this
would be where we would implment DDRoot, DDConfig etc.....in some ways the
DeploymentManager would just use the services of the VerificatinoEngine as
one step in the process of actual deployment.

Is this in line with what you guys were thinking?