geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <westo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Arghhh...Build Error...still
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:42:52 GMT
	I agree with what you are saying in principle, however, one can't immediately
conclude that it is indeed a setup problem. In my case, I have never seen
this error message before. Believe me, I did some research on the Web and
found nothing directly on point.
	I suppose you could say that by the token no-one else seems to have this
problem it is something peculiar to my setup, but I don't believe that this
should require me to go post something on Wiki, hoping someone will see it
and offer some help as to how to resolve the problem; I think that this would
remove one of the most direct routes in getting help from the group in a
timely manner. Perhaps we could have another mailing list only relating to
build and configuration issues and post solutions and suggestions from that
list to Wiki. Further, these results could then go into the FAQ at some
point. What do you think?

Regards,

Weston