geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Technology Evangelist <obelix...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deployment management using console and ANT
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:20:28 GMT
Hi James ..

Do we plan to integrate "Modeler" project as the
deployment manager which will interact with MBeans?

Have experienced using OC4J, SunONE, WebLogic, and
WebSphere. Compared to Borland ES, the deployment
cycle of Borland seems simpler and cleaner compared to
the rest of other appserver.

Any possibilities that during deployment process it
internally checks version, validity of descriptors and
check any dependencies?

Cheers.
B. Adji Maharyatno
Singapore