geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/java/javax/ejb/spi HandleDelegate.java
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:41:52 GMT
On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:41:21AM -0000, jstrachan@apache.org wrote:
> jstrachan    2003/08/11 03:41:21
>   Log:
>   Tidied up imports, removing unused ones & sorting them.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.2       +106 -105  incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/lock/LockContext.java
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/lock/LockContext.java.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

What is going on here? The changed line counts don't match up with the log
message. Is there more screwy line endings stuff going on here?

I'm not sure what is going on with the line endings, and whether they've
been fixed, but we really cannot let them flip back and forth like this. It
means the commit emails are unreviewable, which is Not Good(tm).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/