geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: junit tests -- OpenEJB
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:22:20 GMT
As Dain mentions, the OpenEJB (no space) compliance test suite is pretty large -- took me a
couple months to write.  None of the code is OpenEJB specific and can be moved under the ASF
license without problem.

Last I heard Jacek and Tim (OpenEJB developers) were working on getting that moved over.

-David