geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Flick <directr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: J2EE security
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:05:29 GMT
Hi all
I've written a breakdown of different freely available
standardized authentication frameworks.  Tell me what
you think.  Its available on the security link at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Architecture

Feel free to comment/edit.  It is wiki after all.

--- Sundaranathan S <snathan@siptech.co.in> wrote:
> +1
>
> Prashant Bhatt wrote:
>
> > Hi people,
> >
> > I'am interested in little contribution towards
> container's security aspects. I
> > will start with documenting some of the security
> aspects of Container on the the
> > URL

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Architecture

> > People interested in guiding and assisting me ,
> please respond.
> >
> > It feels great to be a part of Open source project
> !!
> >
> > best==>
> > prashant
>
> --
> Sundaranathan S
>
> SIP Technologies & Exports Ltd
> G4, Elnet Software City,CPT Road
> Taramani, Chennai 600 113
> India
>
> Phone: +91-44-22541401
>        +91-44-22541031
>
> Fax  : +91-44-22541475
>
> Website: http://www.siptech.com

=====
Edward Flick
Enterprise Applications Designer / Database Administrator / Web Administrator
CDF, Inc.