geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <westo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: J2EE deployment verifier
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:33:31 GMT
As a modular component I think this J2EE verifier engine/processor would be
very useful in a number of projects; it could even be a standalone module
that would allow a developer to validate their archive before ever even
trying to deploy it in a target environment. Of course, you wouldn't be able
to see those 100+ line stack traces roll across your tty when you go to
deploy your archive; that would be the one drawback....

Regards,

Weston