geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <westo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: J2EE deployment verifier
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:41:56 GMT
It's an interesting subject for a few reasons:
	What we are really talking about is a type of rules engine where certain
conditions have to be met to achieve a successful "deployment". The most
intriguing aspect, at least to me, would be to make this module extensible
and "forward looking" because we all know that specifications are static and
never change right? :-) As Geronimo grows with J2EE (and all its associated
specifications) the engine would similarly have to grow as well and
accommodate the new standards. This could make for some interesting design
and implementation decisions.

Regards,

Weston

Of course we all know that specification requirements never change right