geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: Questions / Info about Elba
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:51:19 GMT
On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:35:24AM -0500, N. Alex Rupp wrote:
> I saw several posts along this line, but. . . .
> The Elba sourcecode is available for download at the Elba project page at
> sourceforge.
>  contains a faq about Elba & some links
> If anyone has any questions about Elba that are not currently covered on the
> Elba project page, please ask them here, and we'll update the FAQ.

Actually, if people have questions about Elba, then they should be directed
to the elba-users mailing list:

This list is for Geronimo. Users may choose to use Geronimo with Elba, but I
think it is important to keep the projects separate. Geronimo is an ASF
project, and Elba is not.

Greg Stein,

View raw message