geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gareth Bryan" <garethbr...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: User Friendliness
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:44:32 GMT
+1 for this, definately.

However, we should crawl before we can walk: initially we should all
concentrate on junit tests and doc for the seed code.

As soon as that's over, a subgroup like this should be set up.

All too often I see topics like this crop up towards the end of dev
cycles - giving everyone headaches.  If we can get this right from the
start, especially a great web console and ant tasks, we'd be in a great
position.

--
  Gareth Bryan
  garethbryan@fastmail.fm