geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bernard <epbern...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: Pluggable CMP (Re: Persistence framework)
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:19:24 GMT
Actually, Dian described some new layer of pluggable
design to allow front end spec abstraction

To be more precise :
SPI <-> Persistence manager <-> persistence impl
In that way you can change your spec (ie your SPI) ike
JDO and CMP, w/o rewriting the persistence links for
each of you chosen persistence impl.

emmanuel