geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From j..@downinthedesert.com
Subject Project Goals
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:46:12 GMT
I am definitely interested in understanding the process.  I'm happy to read
through any documentation you care to post.

I've been working with J2EE in one form or another for around 4 years.

Will there be an artifact repository into which architectural, requirements,
design documentation can be placed and preserved?  If this is voted on, who/what
tallys the results and publishes them?  Who has veto power over voting, and how
often do these individuals (roles, not the people in our case) tend to exercise
their veto power?

I am eager to dive into all aspects of the process.

John C. Dale
Professional Services
Compuware