geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: J2EE security
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:16:42 GMT

Great.  We are of the same mind.  I was confused by your statement about
needing only one good LoginModule.

Just curious, what is the extent of your work w/ security and JBoss?  I'm
sorry if you're one of the developers.  I've been focusing on a security
service on OpenEJB and we, the OpenEJB team, are not familiar with who all
the JBoss developers are/were.

Regards,

Alan
OpenEJB Developer