geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From <Dirk.Wei...@ferguson.com>
Subject RE: Suggested coding convention: sort methods
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:28:26 GMT
I'm also 1+ on consistant coding standards/conventions, regardless what form they take.  Maybe
I'm missing something, but what's the difference between automatically enforcing style and
manually refactoring a class to be in conformance with the standard?  Would standardizing
on a single tool resolve the sync problem?