geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Maas van den Berg <em...@dds.nl>
Subject RE: JSR-88 Deployment API
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:47:08 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm very interested in contributing to Geronimo, but haven't had much
time to read the list and get involved...
I did however manage to find some time to implement the jsr-88 APIs :)
Including some testcases for the *Type classes...
Please let me know how/what/when/where to handover this stuff for
commit.

Maas