geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From de...@ppgia.pucpr.br
Subject Re: RES: RES: Dynamic proxies
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 12:43:33 GMT
Citando Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org>:

> Denes wrote:

I can misunderstanding some concepts, but AFAIK:

1. Remote interfaces needs extra 2 interfaces (remote and home) considering
that I already have the locals;
2. I can´t have CMP relationships through remote interfaces (Remote interfaces
for Entities sounds not like a good idea because of the round-trips, since
remote interface normally implies CORBA. (No, I don´t want to implement the
Value Object pattern);
3. Could argue that since its in specs, I would like to have the choice...
(sorry, can´t resist :) )

Denes