geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: [clustering] automatic partitoning, state bucketing, etc... (long)
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:30:43 GMT
On Sunday, Aug 17, 2003, at 22:14 Europe/London, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Jules
>
> Not sure this is the right track - I brain dumped on the wiki
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Clustering

Good comments, Jeremy. The 'definitions' were in fact my initial
thoughts, combined with discussion with Jules (though it seems that I
didn't use the right terminology) so these definitions were an initial
attempt more than anything else.

Hopefully we will be able to integrate everything together to bring up
a better set of definitions in the end, and your stuff certainly will
help :-)

Alex.