geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [BUILD] need to build twice?
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:23:17 GMT
For some reason the root project is building classes... not sure why at
this point, but I hope to get that turned off.  Eventually the root
target will contain a geronimo-${pom.currentVersion} which will contain
the release structure, but this has not been implemented yet... perhaps
I will get to that in a few days.

--jason