geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: API Source code for JSR specs
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:37:07 GMT
Is there going to be a package for such APIs?

I am working on the JavaMail stuff, which I'd suggest lives in:

javax.mail (for the API)
org.apache.javax.mail (for the implementation)
org.apache.geronimo.mail (for the Geronimo-specific Mail Service
objects)

Anyone got any thoughts on the org.apache* flavours?

Alex.