geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: Arghhh...Build Error...still
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:29:26 GMT
Can I suggest that people who have been having build problems (and,
more importantly, those who suggested fixes for them) create a Wiki
page with the common solutions?

That way, we only get the 'build error' messages when something fails,
as opposed to questions regarding setup issues.

We could also have a page for common CVS problems (are you supplying
p/w, do you have access through firewall etc) to direct people to
during build phases.

Alex.