geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: Possible change to allow cli/twiddle/Main to not use classworld?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:56:22 GMT
i'm using eclipse java native compiler, so I can easily see some change i do without having
to rerun maven. I had this problem before, but now it looks like working (with any changes
of mine) fine :)

I'm starting the org.apache.geronimo.twiddle.cli.Main class direct from eclipse, just pass
"geronimo/start" parameter.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Dillon
  To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 5:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Possible change to allow cli/twiddle/Main to not use classworld?

  How are you running the server? How are you building classes?

  --jason

  On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 11:38 AM, Emerson Cargnin wrote:

    I'm facing a problem. Every time I want to debug after modifying  the code, I have to
run maven to get all the jar's created. How about creating a way to initialize without using
ClassWorld? maybe a systemproperty or parameter. THis way I can debug/run using classes from
my environment (with any recent change).

    Emerson Cargnin

    ---