geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: Cant run/debug geronimo, please help...
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:35:25 GMT
> > configureIncludes of Configurator always expects an * ?
> >
> > int i = glob.indexOf("*");
> > final String prefix = glob.substring(0, i);
>
> This has been fixed.
but the cvs still has the '!'. At least my synchronize don't show it up.

I've compile all my quest to get geronimo debugging/running under eclipse,
if anyother newbie want to try out :

http://echofloripa.sytes.net/personalblog

There I put the classpath (hiram, the maven plugin don't generate all the
classpath for all modules, and it uses MAVEN_REPO var, that didn't work,
although i had it configured), and my exported preferences, to help to
configure eclipse. And all the way through to get it running.

Anyway, thanks for all and keep up this great work!!!!

Emerson

> > neddless to say that the blog (geronimo.conf) has no "*", so giving an
> > StringIndexOutOfBoundsException exception.
> >
> > And when using the original value *.conf (at twiddle), it stops at
> >
> >  url = new URL(urlspec); line 701 of Strings, method toURL.
>
> This I am looking into resolving now.
>
> Looks like the WinNT WinNTFileSystem.canonicalize() does not like any
> '*' but Unix versions work fine.
>
> --jason

---