geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject missing some specifications / Eclipse configuration for geronimo
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:05:10 GMT
I'm setting up eclipse so I can navigate through the codebase better. While doing this, I noticed
that some classes  from specs javax.management are missing, like ObjectName.. Is it really
missing, we be provided ? (how could I help) in the meanwhile, i got it from sun RI and all
other required lib's. Beyond that i configured .classpath with classpath variables and source
dir's, so you can use it in eclipse nicely.  Hope this help people like me  : ) (it took a
some work to search for all missing libraries :). At first got some problem trying to use
tomcat mx4j jar, but it's an older version.

If anyone want to get the .classpath to configure eclipse, it's anexed at this email and pasted
below.

You gonna need the following API's

JMX-API (RI) * will this one be create at the codebase?
http://java.sun.com/products/JavaManagement/download.html
Log4j
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/log4j/binaries/
Commons Logging
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/logging/binaries/
Commons Http-client
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-httpclient/v2.0/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.zip
Jetty :
Doug Lea Concurrent API
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html
using Doug's site zip, you still have to build it to have the jar lib. Above you find it already
packaged:
http://echofloripa8080.sytes.net:8080/personalblog/index.do?post=297e2d2bf728ea0a00f72ee1a2050009
Dom4J
Castor XML binding :