geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul" <rahul.tha...@excibir.co.nz>
Subject Re: WebServices & UI team
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:44:30 GMT
coool !!  a suggestion there ... IMHO we could keep things simpler , How
about this ....

 Web Interface                  WebService Interface
      |                                            |
      |                                            |
      |______________________|

              JSP/Servlet Wrapper                                 Standalone
                         UI

                                                 Management Module

                                                       JMX

Also, would be great if we could put together a wiki page putting together
notes and listing resources we all need to skim through and do a thorough
brainstorming on this.
Come on WS /UI folks, time to get hands dirty now :p

=:o)
rahul