geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "James deGraft-Johnson" <jdegr...@digaman.com>
Subject RE: [Ldapd-devel] LDAP Support in Geronimo
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:03:20 GMT
HI,

How do I get the existing code base from CVS?

I have downloaded tortoise-cvs, and I am trying to download module
incubator-geronimo however it seems to be unhappy about the password.
(user:anoncvs)

James deGraft-Johnson
3419 Hampton Hollow Drive, Apt G,
Silver Spring MD 20904.
Tel:        (301) 847-1694
Fax:        (301) 847-8025
Mobile:  (240) 475-1444 (jdegraft@verizon-uc.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 3:43 AM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ldapd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; dev@avalon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Ldapd-devel] LDAP Support in Geronimo

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 07:23  am, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> How long do you think there is before a beta release of Geronimo?

Not sure yet. Geronimo is useful for deploying MBeans already; dunno
when we should do a beta release though - its probably still too soon.

> We can
> make preparations to meet somewhere in terms of the development
> timeline.
>
> LDAPd's official release is some time out - can't even predict it at
> the
> moment.  We're doing another alpha soon though with a major revamp
> which has
> the code name 'Eve', a play on M$'s ADAM ;-).

Though doing some alpha releases of LDAPd would be most useful in
allowing us to start integrating LDAPd into Geronimo sooner rather than
later.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/