geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Yang" <yga...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: WebServices & UI team
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:30:29 GMT
I have a rough idea:

Web Interface                  WebService Interface
     |                                            |
     |                                            |
     |______________________|

             JSP/Servlet Wrapper                                 Standalone
UI

                                                EJB 2.0 Interface

                                                Management Module

                                                      JMX

Since the management module has an EJB 2.0 interface, it can have a
lightweigh connection with servlets or Standalone UI if they are in a same
JVM.

Gary