geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Denes" <de...@ppgia.pucpr.br>
Subject RES: Virtual hosting and different components
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:18:30 GMT
Makes really sense to me, although I´d rather prefer a config dir or
something like that to configure the base services for all "operational
spaces", because the idea of multiple ears in the same "operational
space" that was discussed earlier.

I don't like the idea of a proprietary config file inside ear, as in
jboss.xml. You can say that I still believe in the myth of one ear being
deployed in every application server :)

Just a tough...

Denes