geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaspreet S Jodhka" <jaspre...@hotpop.com>
Subject Re: Is a mailing list the best option ?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:47:11 GMT
You can also view the mailing list archives at
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=140

You'll be able to read the entire thread in your browser. This is the
closest you can get to a forum.

Jaspreet
----- Original Message -----
From: "Siva" <siva@sivasundaram.com>
To: <geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Is a mailing list the best option ?

Hi Jega,
    Yes.This list is a high volume list but this seems to be the best
solution at the moment.so lets live
with this list for some more time :)
    You can find the basic information in the wiki site at
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE
If something isnt there,either u can ask in the mailing list or come up with
ur own suggestion.

Thanks
Siva