geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <>
Subject RE: Central piece: to JMX or not to JMX (HiveMind)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:24:25 GMT
I've been incubating a third alternative (not JMX and not Avalon) that could play a part: HiveMind

It's a services and configuration microkernel; a melange of ideas drawn from Eclipse plugins

I can see it being used to bootstrap an application server, configuring the large blocks (possibly,
Avalon components) that will ultimately host EJBs and other artifacts.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

View raw message