geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Denes" <de...@ppgia.pucpr.br>
Subject RES: Virtual hosting and different components
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:58:24 GMT
I agree with you on that.

But what I don't like in JBOSS is that the application developer should
know how to configure JBOSS. In WebSphere, I can deploy my ear with no
proprietary file to the WebSphere administrator and he is the guy
responsible for all configurations (including CMP mapping). He wouldn't
like (the ones I known at least doesn't) to open the archive to put a
configuration file inside it, as he can do this same job easily with the
admin console (which leads to the user interface thread that is already
being discussed.)

Please note that it's only a though, I wouldn't stand for it.

Denes