geode-user mailing list archives

From Akihiro Kitada <akit...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Deploy geode on kubernetes
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:11:20 GMT
Hello Kein,

I prefer the solution 1.

>1/ Start using java command (not via gfsh), this will start process in
fore-ground mode

If using LocatorLauncher and ServerLauncher classes, you can write Locators
and Cache Servers launcher in fore-ground mode with less coding.

Thanks.

--
Akihiro Kitada  |  Staff Customer Engineer |  +81 80 3716 3736
Support.Pivotal.io <https://pivotal.io/support>  |  Mon-Fri  9:00am to