Hi Anil,

Very sorry for very delayed response (2months…) – somehow my outlook filters placed your mail in wrong folder…

Actually we have not hit this issue again from then. We have multiple environments forming Geode clusters but this was hit only in that setup and once. Basically this is very loaded setup where client side has a lot of data to send. And I guess here some infrastructural conditions should met as well to have that situation, because after restart even this cluster was not infected with the same issue again.

And unfortunately, we don’t have full logs/stats for this setup from that time.

Answering to your questions inlined.

And really thanks for your time and input on this case. I will re-start this communication if issue pops up again and also will keep an eye on the jira ticket you mentioned below

Best Regards,

Vahram.