geode-user mailing list archives

From Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to create a Region with GatewaySenderId
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:29:27 GMT
Looks like a usability issue to me. Where did you find that info?

I'm looking at GatewaySenderFactory and there's not much info about
"parallel"...

/**
 * Indicates whether all VMs need to distribute events to remote site.
In this case only the
 * events originating in a particular VM will be in dispatched in order.
 *
 * @param isParallel boolean to indicate whether distribution policy is parallel
 */
public GatewaySenderFactory setParallel(boolean isParallel);