Thank you, Barry.

Now, I got it. Will check.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Barry Wood <bwood@rpymotion.com> wrote:
At the command line, command jps to see the Locator and Server processes.  When you relaunch the gfsh shell you must first connect to the JMX Manager node using the gfsh connect command.  By default the first started locator is a JMX Manager node.
Barry Wood

--

Saygılarımla, with my warm regards,

Ali KOYUNCU