geode-user mailing list archives

From Mark Secrist <msecr...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: How yo run Locator and Server as process
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 21:40:59 GMT
Per Barry's note, you can easily connect via the locater as:
gfsh> connect --locator=<locator_host_name>[locator_port]

--

*Mark Secrist | Sr Manager, **Global Education Delivery*

msecrist@pivotal.io

970.214.4567 Mobile

  *pivotal.io <http://www.pivotal.io/>*

Follow Us: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/pivotal> | LinkedIn