geode-user mailing list archives

From John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: starting all servers simultaneously
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 10:34:20 GMT
I should also add, that you could use Bash instead to add some parallelism
to the startup of all your servers...

#!/bin/bash

# add pre-processing logic, env. setup, whatever here

gfsh -e "start server --name=Server1 ..." &
gfsh -e "start server --name=Server2 ..." &
gfsh -e "start server --name=ServerN ..." &

# do whatever post processing you want here...

You are only really limited by your imagination/creativity, :)

Cheers,
-j

--
-John