The closest message I see is:

[info 2015/07/16 13:40:34.615 PDT locator <Pooled Message Processor 1> tid=0x53] Cluster configuration service start up completed successfully and is now running ....

It goes on to "[info 2015/07/16 13:41:10.779 PDT locator <locator request thread[1]> tid=0x29] Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet 'gemfire'" and that's where I see "Mapped "{[/v1/config],methods=[GET]...".

This part is now not crucial for the hackaton, I'll just have the one server, but still interesting to figure out what's happening