geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Barnes <dbar...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Request for addition to 1.11 RC: GEODE-7454: Docs for Cluster Management Service
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:32:40 GMT
Following up: Thanks for incorporating this docs-only change into the
release candidate.
When testing, I realized I need to add a template variable to the config
file to make this work.
Anyone object to me submitting a 1-line change in each of the 2 affected
files?
Again, docs only, no code change.
(The corresponding change has already been incorporated on the 'develop'
branch.)