geode-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Bustamante Reyes <alberto.bustamante.re...@est.tech>
Subject Update geode-native-build image as part of release process
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2019 14:45:43 GMT
Hi all,

Some time ago I opened GEODE-7056 to update the Dockerfile of the "geode-native-build", because
I saw that it was using 1.6.0 although 1.9.0 was available. After this change, other ticket
was needed to build and update the image in Dockerhub.

I think this task (update file, build image and update image) should be part of the release
process. Otherwise, the image will be outdated once there is a new release. And now that 1.11.0
is closer, I think its a good moment to do it.

What do you think?

BR/

Alberto B.