geode-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Bustamante Reyes <alberto.bustamante.re...@est.tech>
Subject RE: Update geode-native-build image as part of release process
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 12:35:46 GMT
update: It is not possible to create the geode-native-build image based on the geode image.
Geode image is based on alpine, and geode-native-build needs Clang 6, which is not available
yet for alpine. We will have to wait until it is released.
________________________________
De: Alberto Bustamante Reyes <alberto.bustamante.reyes@est.tech>
Enviado: martes, 12 de noviembre de 2019 10:30
Para: Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io>; dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Cc: Dick Cavender <dcavender@pivotal.io>
Asunto: RE: Update geode-native-build image as part of release process

Good idea Anthony, I will investigate that.

BTW, I have observed that geode/docker/Dockerfile is outdated. It is using "ENV GEODE_VERSION
1.9.0". I suspect that after the release of 1.10 the changes done in the Dockerfile were not
merged back to develop, maybe the release branch was not merged back to develop. Anyway, the
image tagged as 1.10.0 is using that version, so that means the promote_rc script works fine.