geode-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Kevo <mario.k...@est.tech>
Subject Odg: Restart gateway-receiver
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2019 07:15:42 GMT
Hi,

@Barry Oglesby<mailto:boglesby@pivotal.io>, thanks for the clarification.

If we don't send any event, the connection will be closed after some time as connection is
inactive.
Is it possible to somehow monitor from the app if the replication is established to get information
if there is a some problem with network or it is just closed due to inactivity?
Can we monitor the replication on some other way than looking "isConnected" state on JMX?

BR,
Mario