geode-dev mailing list archives

From John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: IndexType deprecation question
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:15:34 GMT
FYI... if you are using *Spring Data for Apache Geode* (SDG;
spring-data-geode), then there is an SDG Index enum type
<https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/geode/docs/current/api/org/springframework/data/gemfire/IndexType.html>
[1]
wrapping the deprecated Apache Geode Index enum type
<https://geode.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/geode/cache/query/IndexType.html>
 [2].

[1]
https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/geode/docs/current/api/org/springframework/data/gemfire/IndexType.html