geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Odg: bug fix needed for release/1.11.0
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 17:46:41 GMT
Also perhaps some people are waiting to see how the fix actually fares in the develop pipeline,
which we won’t know until around 4 or 5PM today...

> On Nov 6, 2019, at 9:44 AM, Mark Hanson <mhanson@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Thanks Mario. Your vote reminded me not all voters are in the PST time zone.. Pardon
my thoughtlessness..

> Voting closes at 12pm PST
>

>> On Nov 6, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Mario Ivanac <mario.ivanac@est.tech> wrote:
>>
>> +1 for bringing this fix to release/1.11.0

needs to be fixed.  It changed SSL handshakes to use a temporary buffer that's discarded when
the handshake completes, but sometimes this buffer contains application data that must be
retained.  This seems to be causing our Benchmark SSL test failures in CI.

branch or cherry-pick the correction when it's ready.