geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Release candidate target date...
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2019 00:09:03 GMT
Could be:
* not very many fixes have come in, so maybe there’s actually nothing further we’re waiting
for?
* to give us a better chance of hitting Dec 2 goal, in case it takes more than one RC?
* some people might prefer to give feedback against a formal RC rather than informally against
the branch?
* impact of Thanksgiving?