geode-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hanson <mhan...@pivotal.io>
Subject Release candidate target date...
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:00:08 GMT
Hello Geode Dev Community,

We have a release branch for Apache Geode 1.11.0 - “release/1.11.0”. People have been
voting to pick up fixes and I have been cherry picking them accordingly. I think it is important
that we look forward to a release date and I have picked November 19th, 2019 as a time to
try for. As with any process, if a sufficiently scary issue comes up we will reschedule, but
this seems like a reasonable date.

As always, please contact me with any concerns you might have. If no concerns are raised,
we will start voting on the release on November 20th, 2019.

Regards
Mark Hanson