geode-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hanson <mhan...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Odg: bug fix needed for release/1.11.0
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 17:44:58 GMT
Thanks Mario. Your vote reminded me not all voters are in the PST time zone.. Pardon my thoughtlessness..

Voting closes at 12pm PST

> On Nov 6, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Mario Ivanac <mario.ivanac@est.tech> wrote:
>
> +1 for bringing this fix to release/1.11.0

to be fixed.  It changed SSL handshakes to use a temporary buffer that's discarded when the
handshake completes, but sometimes this buffer contains application data that must be retained.
 This seems to be causing our Benchmark SSL test failures in CI.

branch or cherry-pick the correction when it's ready.