geode-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hanson <mhan...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Release candidate target date...
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2019 01:52:02 GMT
What Owen said basically... I prefer to try for an early date and reschedule to a later date
if I must. Aiming for a later date leaves little window to deal with surprises other than
to miss the target date. Its almost never bad to come in a few days early, but it is rarely
good to come in late.

Finally, Thanksgiving in the US is very unpredictable for vacations and thus a few days earlier
guarantees more eyes.

Thanks,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone