geode-dev mailing list archives

From Owen Nichols <onich...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Release candidate target date...
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:47:26 GMT
+1 for cutting RC1 within two weeks of creating the release branch :)

> On Nov 12, 2019, at 3:00 PM, Mark Hanson <mhanson@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Hello Geode Dev Community,
>
> We have a release branch for Apache Geode 1.11.0 - “release/1.11.0”. People have
been voting to pick up fixes and I have been cherry picking them accordingly. I think it is
important that we look forward to a release date and I have picked November 19th, 2019 as
a time to try for. As with any process, if a sufficiently scary issue comes up we will reschedule,
but this seems like a reasonable date.

> As always, please contact me with any concerns you might have. If no concerns are raised,
we will start voting on the release on November 20th, 2019.