geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Odg: gateway sender queue
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:27:43 GMT
In addition... making is default has bigger consequences that we have
not thought about..

e.g if you purge an existing queue on start up.. is this the start up of
the server node / GS Queue? Given that we have shared-nothing
architecture, purging *should* only be local and not cluster-wide... I'd
be interested and see a proposal on this feature.

--Udo