geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlme...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.9.2.RC1
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:27:32 GMT
@Jens, @Owen,

With the discussion to cut a 1.11 release, I think we are safe in saying
that change can make it into that release and a 1.10.1 is not required.
UNLESS there is another third part

This fix was only included in the 1.9.2 release, because this is the
version that Spring Data Geode 2.2 depends on.

--Udo

>>> https://github.com/apache/geode/tree/rel/v1.9.2.RC1
>>> https://github.com/apache/geode-examples/tree/rel/v1.9.2.RC1